While linked to our team in Eindhoven, this role can be done from any of our offices (Eindhoven, Barcelona or Alicante) or in hybrid or Full remote.
At GameHouse, we are a passionate team that believe in ownership, freedom, accountability and diversity of thought.
Those are the core pillars of personal and team growth so together we can build games that matter for a diverse audience.
To join the studio that created games Franchises such as “Emily”, “Delicious” games & many more IPs that are played by Millions every month, we are looking for our Senior Game Designer for our Prototype team. (New games)
You are a passionate, experienced Game Designer that will bring your creativity and vision and experiment on new puzzle games for a diverse audience.
We are looking for colleagues with high-energy that are ready to help take GameHouse to the next step in our growth.
If that strikes a chord with you, we’d love to talk to you!
- In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Product, and the team to facilitate ideation, test game ideas on the market and fail fast.
- You will be in charge of high level game’s user experience, balancing game difficulty and economy, introduction of new game mechanics and levels
- You will define and refine a process for using analytical KPI driven approach in design
- You will mentor other designers and help in their professional growth
- You will be sharing your team’s ideas and absorbing best practices from others, to keep yourself and the team inspired and motivated.
- You feel comfortable sharing your vision and “the why” to the team and the company as a whole