At GameHouse, we are a passionate team that believes in ownership, freedom, accountability and diversity of thought. Those are the core pillars of personal and team growth so together we can build games that matter for a diverse audience.
To join the studio that created game franchises such as “Emily”, “Delicious” games & many more IPs that are played by millions every month, we are looking for a Accounting Manager to join our Finance Team.
This role reports to the Head of Finance in the Netherlands and works with our teams in Eindhoven, Barcelona, Alicante and Seattle.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Prepare and present monthly expense variance analysis
- Quarterly balance sheet and P&L Fluctuation Analysis
- Review and approve journals entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and VAT tax returns
- Inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Review and approve monthly payroll and payments
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and records in accordance with GAAP, STAT, SOX and compliance to internal polices
- Review new contracts and contract amendments
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Support Head of Finance with variance ad hoc analysis and projects as needed